How to Measure your Size?
Size is a very crucial part and must be measured before placing order. Honestly, a bad size can utterly damage the impact of the most awesome jacket, and make you feel uncomfortable and look awkward rather than cool.
Tips to Measure Size:
- Body Chest: Measure the circumference around the fullest area of the chest. Make sure you are wearing a thin shirt while taking the measurement to avoid over-statement of size
- Waist: Measure the circumference around the narrowest area of waist
- Shoulder: Measure from the tip of one shoulder across your back to the tip of your other shoulder
- Sleeves Outseam: Measure from your shoulder seam, with your arm slightly bent, to the tip of your wrist
- Always get someone else to measure you in order to get accurate measurements.
Reading the Size Chart:
Body Chest refers to your chest size while wearing a simple T-Shirt. After measuring your exact body chest (as explained in the tips above) locate it in the body chest column & see the corresponding value in the size column. For example if your body chest is 41 inches the corresponding value in the size column will be Large (L). This is your recommended size, simple as that 🙂
Body chest is the most important thing in your sizing however its recommended that you check other dimensions of your measurements as well like Shoulder, Waist & Sleeve size.
Please note: We always keep a margin of 4-5 inches while stitching your jacket to allow some breathing space, incase you wear a garment underneath your jacket like a hoodie or sweater etc.
If you need any further assistance, please feel free to reach us at: [email protected]